Something Different Tour (in 3D).
Word Entertainment's Sidewalk Prophets are teaming up with friends at World Vision and Anderson University to bring you the Something Different tour! Kicking off in February 2018. They are set to embark on a 40 city tour with friends Bonray.
The tour promises to be a good time for the whole family with unforgettable concert experiences that will include cinematic 3D visuals, and a transformation of each venue's lobby to give a retro arcade feel.
Tour Locations and Dates (Additional tour dates to be announced on December 12, 2017)
- Mountain Home, AR // February 7, 2018
- Texarkana, TX // February 8, 2018
- Amarillo, TX // February 9, 2018
- Phoenix, AZ // February 11, 2018
- Las Vegas, NV // February 13, 2018
- Fairfield, CA // February 16, 2018
- Riverside, CA // February 17, 2018
- El Cajon, CA // February 18, 2018
- Tyler, TX // February 23, 2018
- Kansas, OK // February 24, 2018
- Sabetha, KS // February 25, 2018
- Omaha, NE // March 9, 2018
- Marshall, MO // March 10, 2018
- Benton, IL // March, 11, 2018
- Manassas, VA // March 16, 2018
- Clermont, FL // March 30, 2018
- Clinton, TN // April 15, 2018
- Dublin, GA // April 21, 2018
- La Harpe, IL // April 28, 2018
- Battle Creek, MI // May 18, 2018
- Midland, MI // May 19, 2018
Click here to purchase tickets.
About Sidewalk Prophets
Dove Award-winning Sidewalk Prophets are a band who strive diligently for excellence in all things. Formed on the campus of Anderson University and built around vocal powerhouse and pop culture nerd Dave Frey, the band has: sold over 500,000 albums, 1.5 million digital singles, been nominated for a Billboard Music Award, played over 2,000 shows translating to being in front of 2.5 million fans, garnered five number one singles and eight top-five radio hits, received over 11 million YouTube views, and been nominated for four Dove Awards, winning one - all over the course of their three Fervent Records albums. Sidewalk Prophets are a band known for spending the majority of their time on the road where they are passionate about connecting with their audience on a personal level.
For More Information visit www.sidewalkprophets.com.